Hello everyone! I have decided I am not going to start another post bragging and gushing about how wonderful the weather is. I mean that stuff has gotten old by now! Yesterday only I noticed that the beginnings of few of my last posts were all me going on and on about how the weather is changing and how the air is getting crispier. And here, look I did it again! Well what am I supposed to do?! I love nature, I love how each day is more beautiful than the previous one! Each time I write, I try to share with you my exact state of mind. And weather is exactly and honestly what’s on my mind most of the time these days! So! October has just started and I am about to receive me Birchbox for this month pretty soon. And that reminded me that I have not shared with you what my September box holds. So here I am today to share with you all the contents of my September Birchbox, which by the way, I absolutely love!
After the unfortunate hassle with which I received my August box, (which I shared here), my September box was a usual relief. It was delivered to me just like my previous boxes and involved no kind of extra tracking on my end.
Each month, the monthly box has a specific theme. September also happens to be the Six year anniversary month. The theme of this month’s box was ‘multitaskers’. And they were true to their word! So let’s go ahead and see what I received in my September box,
- Milk Makeup – Ubame Mascara – This mascara claims to give you a curler-free lift, thickness and deep black color. This contains ubame oak charcoal. I am liking this mascara pretty much but I don’t really agree with the ‘curler-free’ part. I have pretty small and straight lashes and this mascara does not do much to help that. Otherwise, this is a pretty good mascara and I like it very much.
- Amika- Perk Up Dry Shampoo – First of all, this stuff smells amazing! It really is a great dry shampoo. I have used this before and I love it. With curly hair, sometimes things get dirty and this is the best bet to refresh dirty hair!
- Supergoop! – Shine-On Lip Screen SPF 45+ – I mean do I even have to ‘say’ good things about this one!? A super amazing lip balm with SPF 45+? I mean c’mon! Its a no brainer! I am a lip balm junkie and I am constantly on the hunt for a good balm with SPF. To be honest, there are not a lot of them out there. Another great part about this, it leaves a slight tingling-minty sensation on your lips. This one’s a keeper, my friends!
- Dr. Jart+ – Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45+ – I am a big fan of Dr. Jart+ products and this one is no different. This has anti ageing properties, provides light coverage and hydration with the amazing benefits of mega SPF.
- Vasanti – BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator – This face scrub imitates the effects of microdermabrasion. I have suffered from acne and acne scars since my teenage years and a product like this is a boon for me. I am still in the process of testing this one out but I have a feeling this one is going to be pretty awesome!
Those were the products that I received in my birchbox last month. And next time, I promise to show you better pictures.
So, have fun guys!
Till next time…