Hello everyone! Yesterday was officially the first day of the last month of the year! Phew, I cant believe the year is about to end! I mean it feels like it was only a couple of months back that it started. This year has been amazing for me. Each month has been exciting and promising. I am grateful for everything I received this year and I hope it has been equally good for you too. More on my year so far later! So the moment I realized it’s the beginning of December, I realized I am still to share what I received in my November Birchbox. Its time I do it. So read on to know what I got this month and why I am totally in love with this box!
Let us jump right into what all I got this time,
- Ardency Inn Modster Smooth Ride Supercharged Eyeliner – This is a creamy, waterproof liner which glides on, allows time for blending and then sets to a finish that won’t budge. I have been a kajal/kohl user all my life. You can say, I cant live without it. When I came to the States, I honestly couldn’t find anything close to Maybelline colossal kajal that I used in India. At least not in the drugstore. This kajal however is amazing! Though you wont be able to get this in a drugstore but I am willing to spend some extra effort and money on this one. You can totally get this on the Birchbox website. This kajal dos not budge at al. Does not bleed, does not fade. It’s safe to say, I love this one!
- Balance Me | Tinted Wonder Eye Cream – This eye cream is laced with cucumber seed which soothes, hyaluronic acid which hydrates and vitamins that pack an anti-aging punch. What’s more is that this is a light reflecting eye cream, perfect for you if you like highlighting your under eye area. this product would be perfect for all those who have minor to none dark under eye circles. I on the other hand have really deep dark circles and I wasn’t able to use this under my eye. I have used this for a few quick trips to the grocery store and my under eye area felt supple and healthier. I recommend this product. If you don’t have bluish discoloration under your eyes, give this one a try!
- Number 4 | Jour d’Automne Smoothing Balm – Uff! Products like these are an absolute boon for curly girls like me! This amazing formula minimizes frizz, gives hair a soft, touchable texture. Don’t we all know already that humidity and curly hair don’t go well together! This is a solution for those days. It protects your hair from heat damage. I cant wait to buy a full sized bottle once I finish this sample size!
- Benefit | They’re Real Lengthening Mascara – Need I even say anything about this one?! Everyone knows how good this is. I like my lashes thick and long without making them clumpy or spidery. This one, for me does the trick! One important thing is that the brush is designed such that it makes it easier to reach the corner lashes to give you the most fluttery lashes! I definitely love this one!
- Juliette Has a Gun | Not a Perfume – Oh My God! I am a lover of fragrances. And I am constantly on the lookout for perfumes that not many people know about. I like minimalist scents and this one is just that. This is an allergen free, minimalist scent and has a single note: elegant, spicy Cetalox. I love this. It has a woody, musky note and gels beautifully with my body chemistry. I highly highly recommend this one. Try one!
So that was all that I received in November! It gets better and better with each month!
Do log in to Birchbox.com and see for yourself what an amazing platform it is!
Check out what I got in my previous boxes here.
Till next time,