Hello everyone! I know that most of you reading this probably know me already. But for those who don’t, this post is for them! The other day, I was in one of my jumpy (in a good energetic way) moods and I decided to write down some of the weird, quirky characteristics about me. These, I am sure, most of you don’t know. So read on to know some fun yet random facts about me!
20 Facts about SAKSHI!
- Singing is one of my passions. Apart from food, singing is what elevates my mood instantly.
- I am very sensitive to aromas. By sensitive, I mean I respond to all kinds of aromas. For example, the moment I ‘spot’ a new fragrance, my mind immediately starts relating that smell to a memory. I am usually the one to ‘spot’ any kind of good or bad smells!
- I love to dance but only when no one is watching!
- I am a very shy person when it comes to public attention! I cannot for the life of me, perform on stage, for anything!
- I did not eat cakes, chocolates, aloo paratha and kheer till the age of 12 years. I don’t really know why! I guess it had something to do with my ‘not-so-sweet-tooth’ or textures.
- I have a special spot in my heart for momos. My friends used to tease me that someone someday will kidnap me by enticing me with momos, just like JERRY (from Tom & Jerry) floats after the smell of cheese.
- I love Hindi movies. I am a total movie buff! When I was in India, I watched all (ALL) movies. Now, only a few selected movies are released here, so I am not able to fulfil my desires as much.
- I love wearing sarees.
- I love dogs. To the extent of preferring dogs to humans any single day! So much so that I HAVE to say ‘hi’ to each dog I cross paths with. Literally!
- I laugh the loudest on PJs. Yes, blame it on me! I am always the one person in the group who kind of encourages the ‘poor-joke-crackers’. Guilty, as charged!
- I have had a girl crush on Malaika Arora for the longest time. I totally believe that she is the most effortlessly hot woman I have ever seen.
- My specs are a part of my personality now. I cannot and do not feel comfortable when I appear in public without them. My mom scolds me each time for this. But I can’t explain my need for them. Maybe I like hiding behind them more than I should.
- I have curly hair. I used to hate them in my growing up years and had no idea how to manage/style them. They looked more like a worn out paint brush/ broom. But I have grown to love them absolutely!
- Yellow is my favorite color. Something about yellow peps me up instantly.
- I studied physiotherapy, also called physical therapy in college. I am a physiotherapist but stopped working in a clinical setting a long time back. Though I have worked in hospitals for a long time.
- My friend Surabhi tells me, and I quote “You tell the truth the way it is. Not blunt. But like a sharp knife. “. Well I guess that is a compliment. And I don’t intend to change that anytime soon.
- I believe I have a very unique sense of humor. I cannot understand sarcasm. And mostly, I make a fool out of myself if someone says anything even remotely sarcastic!
- Presentation is important to me. In terms of food. Food being tasty is a prerequisite, but for me, the food should smell and look enticing too. You can say, I eat with my eyes and all of my senses!
- I love tattoos. I have 4 of them right now. And a fifth one is about to happen soon!
- I am directionally challenged. I cannot, for the life of me, remember which way I came from and which way I have to go back! This subject is quite often a matter of amusement for my husband!
So, these are the 20 fun facts that I could think of about me that most people don’t know.
I hope you had fun reading these. If I missed out on any, please feel free to comment and let me know!
Till next time,